How to Apply for the Summer Service Fund
APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER 2017 GRANTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FRIDAY, APRIL 14, 2017.
If you have any questions about this timing or you have any change of status, please contact Selection Captain, Dan Marcus '95, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application process includes a written element and possibly an interview.
Applicants must provide the following items:
- Brief summer project proposal
- One-page statement explaining how the project reflects the applicant’s commitment to service
- Letter of recommendation (from a professor, adviser, coach, etc.)
- Letter of support from the organization supervising or facilitating the applicant's summer project
- Post-project summer report*
*All winners are required to submit a project report at the close of the summer. Award recipients may also be asked to represent the Summer Service Fund on campus during the following academic year (e.g., interview in university publication, participation in service panel, etc.) or serve as a mentor to a future award winner.
Please send your application (preferably by email in pdf format) to Dan Marcus '95 at the following address: