- Reunions 2015
- Class Leadership
- Class Info
- Summer Service Fund
- Other Functions
Your class officers include elected and appointed members. The following list briefly describes the role of each:
- President – Handles class administrative issues and any new class initiatives.
- Vice-President – Organizes regional VPs and events, maintains website, and other class efforts.
- Secretary – Writes PAW column of class news.
- Treasurer – Deals with dues and bills, maintains class bank account.
- Class Agent – Coordinates Annual Giving efforts for the class.
- Reunions Chair – Plans the events and organizing the people putting on our reunion efforts.
- Summer Service Fund Chair – Develops the funds and award grants to support the work of Princeton Undergraduates.
- Class Historian – Develops and maintains a record of our class' experiences.
We are always looking for Tigers who wish to be more active in class events. We encourage everyone to contact us if you have an event or idea you wish to share with the class. To reach an officer by e-mail, click on their name. Other contact information can be found via the Classmate Directory.
|Class Officers Elected to Serve until our 20th Reunion in 2015|
Class Dues can now be paid directly to the Class of 1995 through our secure dues payment system. To check the status of your dues payments or to make a dues payment, click here.
Who is Near Me?